Benefits Consulting Services
MMA offers your members thorough knowledge of industry best-practices and world class consulting services. Unique to associations are opportunities for aggregation, revenue generation, and program development to add value for your members.
Our hands on approach allows us to assist with all aspects of risk management and employee benefits consulting services. MMA helps improve your members’ bottom line by using our cutting edge tools, proven process and the experience of our industry-leading staff to ensure that your benefit plans are cost efficient, effective and give your employees the coverage they need.
- Our consultants are an expert resource to your institutions, providing creative insight and guidance, with a commitment to excellent service
- A la carte engagements for…
- Strategic Forecasting
- Medical plan management
- Voluntary & Supplemental Offerings
- Population health strategies
- Technology Solutions
- ACA Compliance
- As your members utilize your discount program, it can be set up so you receive a portion of the proceeds.
- Proceeds can be used to fund events, reduce member dues, and enhance future services.
- Create economies of sale
- Negotiate preferred pricing for both group and individual benefits
- For healthcare organizations, counterbalance claims expenses with in-network discounts that encourage employees to use in-network service providers, thus driving revenue back into your organization
- Benefits and Compensation Surveys
- Benchmark data for broad comparisons
- Custom surveys for your association, region, or pre-selected target audience
- Membership Surveys
- For example, used for recruiting and retention strategy development
- Employers can strengthen their incentives by offering member annual detailed analysis of their benefits programs and compensation structures
Education Programming & Seminars
- Our firm offers subject matter expertise across the full range of risk management and employee benefits consulting services.
- In addition to regularly scheduled MMA webinars and regional events, we host events for your members and often speak at conventions and regional conferences.
- We can tailor our education for…
- Business owners
- Professionals (individual doctors, medical residents, attorneys, etc)
- Topics can include
- Marketplace updates, including trends and strategies
- Compliance topics, such as Health Care Reform
- Program education